
1. When the grocery store isn't full of people (oh, you say it never is on Saturday night? Hmph)
2. Roomba
3. The luxury of sleeping in till 830am
4. Having the house to myself
5. Farting without embarrassment
6. Being able to get drunk off of 2 beers - woohoo!
7. Leaving the house without makeup and not giving a damn
8. Intrauterine devices
9. Not having to date anymore
10. Having el husband make his famous dinner of spaghetti with a side of tater tots
Have any others to add?
my favorites: #10, 5, and #6. in that order.
ReplyDelete#6 is nothing and I never knew you to be embarrassed about anything let alone #5
ReplyDeleteI think #10 is the best. The fact that you have a husband who is willing to cook is a plus in my book.
I am looking forward to my #1 when I can leave anytime I want and don't have to worry about my child in the house - my poor old dog.