
I don’t know what you do while bored at work, but I watch Pussycat Dolls videos – duhhhhh
It’s a great way to pass the time, look at pretty girls in skimpy outfits, and make fun of horrible videos.
Appropriately titled “I Hate This Part,” this particular PCD video has so much nonsense going on that it really is pretty damn funny.
So if this blog posting comes off as rambled and nonsensical, I am just sticking with the theme.
First, watch the video so you can truly grasp what I am talking about here.
Copy and paste -
http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=S97MaG3kOMY
Hell watch it 10 times if you are feeling crazy.
“Hey girls – let’s put on our sluttiest Cowgirl meets Native American outfit and go out to the desert and be sad and hope it starts to rain so we can dance our asses off.”
But wait that one girl is a…..what…gypsy? ??? What outfit is that intended to be? She must’ve showed up late to the shoot.
“Oh I’m so sad and upset about this breakup. Maybe if I dry hump this pinball machine the pain will go away.”
FACT - if you drive a car full of girls out to the desert, their car will break down and they will have to stand around looking helpless yet totally do-able, a wolf with kindly eyes WILL show up but not really do anything, and despite years of drought, it will rain on their poor tight white tank tops.
(I call them wife pleasers, not wife beaters, thank you very much)
And why the fuck does a wolf show up all of a sudden?
Can someone please tell me what these other girls are doing in the video? I get that there is a lead singer of this girl "band," but they are seriously just back up dancers who literally don’t sing one single note. At least the Spice Girls acted like they were singing.
One of them just seems to be taking her clothes off by that random tree and then swinging them around her head. Ok.
I really wish Nicole could try to open up her mouth a little wider. You’re singing your heart out supposedly, not having a whispering contest.
Here’s another gem: Let’s sexily console one another during this time of need. Because apparently they ALL broke up with their boyfriends the exact same weekend. Guess that’s a good idea if you’re about to go spend Saturday in the desert with your hot stripper friends (or a really bad idea when your car breaks down and none of the now ex-boyfriends want to drive all the way out to Mojave and pick your asses up).
“Wheee a stuffed pink elephant! I think I'll carry it around this abandoned dump.”
Thank God there is a piano available so she can sing this freakin song – can you imagine?!
Oh and there's a deer.
What did I miss?
On a completely unrelated note, I wanted to see if Sherry, Katie, Amanda, Dara and Sarah wanted to come out to the desert with me this weekend?
*Luckily I proofread this before posting because every time I wrote the word desert I actually spelled it dessert – Obviously I am in need of cupcakes
I heart this post and you! now go eat a cupcake!!
ReplyDeleteKatie WHEN are we going to the desert?!
ReplyDeleteKelly Strona - "I watched the video first as recommended. The wolf! The deer! The gypsy! Who comes up with these concepts! haha."
ReplyDelete